Eco-friendly materials are taking over the construction industry. As government agencies mandated construction companies to go green, business owners and project managers are challenged by the global demands and needs for eco-friendly products and equipment.
Companies create eco-solutions to minimize their impact on the environment. DuraCycle, a product of DuraServ, made a unique solution to the problem. Call us at 8009942361 to discover eco-friendly commercial doors.
Commercial doors going green and eco-friendly can be utilized by various business facilities. We help business owners become aware of the importance and benefits of using a green-friendly commercial door for businesses.
What is Eco-Friendly DuraCycle Commercial Doors?
DuraCycle doors are eco-friendly commercial doors, designed and engineered from recycled plastic materials that help conserve and protect the environment.
Several factors make up a green and sustainable door such as the type of materials, product lifecycle, durability, reliability, and energy efficiency.
How can eco-friendly commercial doors help protect the environment?
Ways of green commercial doors make an impact on the environment:
- Choose recycled or sustainable materials
Sustainable or recycled materials are eco-friendly because waste materials are used to develop innovative products. Manufacturers follow environmental-friendly standards and practices in processing the products using recycled resources.
- Built from durable materials
Eco-friendly commercial doors are tough and can withstand harsh weather elements like wind, rain, and snow. These green doors are designed and built to withstand wear and tear from overuse and unwanted damages.
- Enhances energy efficiency
Green doors are energy-efficient. The company saves energy and utility costs.
What are the benefits of eco-friendly commercial doors?
Benefit No. 1: Energy Efficient
A well-installed eco-friendly commercial door is energy-efficient, helps the working environment temperature stable, less energy consumption, and low electric cost.
Benefit No. 2: Repair, replacement, and maintenance costs-saver
Eco-friendly doors are durable, high-quality, maintenance-free, and longer life-span.
Benefit No. 3: Superb aesthetic looks
DuraCycle doors are designed with style. These green commercial doors are suitable for a company that wants to project its branding and marketing strategy.
What is Plastic Recycling?
Plastic recycling is a method of collecting plastic waste and reprocessing them to new and useful products that helps to protect the environment. DuraCycle doors use the plastic recycling process in creating eco-friendly commercial doors.
Common Plastics Types that can be Recycled
- High-Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Poly Ethylene (LDPE)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride or Plasticised Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Plastic Recycling Facts:
- Americans use 2.5 million plastic bottles every hour, mostly as plastic trash
- On total global waste generation, plastics are 10%
- Plastics can decompose after hundreds of years
- Way back in 2015 Americans recycled 3.14 million tons of plastics, much lower in 2014 with 3.17 million.
- In the U.S. alone, during 2015 about 9.1% of plastic production was recycled but varies by product category
- What are the processes involved in plastic recycling?
Automatic sorting of plastics or manual sorting to clean, remove, and organize them from the plastic waste stream.
Either shredding first into flakes then melting, or melting them directly into its desired shape before processing them into granulates.
What are the benefits of plastic recycling?
- generate more revenues to government and private agencies
- lessens the release of carbon dioxide and harmful gases into the environment
- provides additional income to volunteers collecting plastic waste
- prevents global warming
- reduction of trash ending up in oceans
- saves petroleum that producers may use to make new plastics
The United States Trusted Eco-friendly Commercial Doors
DuraCycle Doors, a product of DuraServ, are the first-of-its-kind eco-friendly commercial doors, processed, designed, and built from recycled plastic trash. Using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes by our highly-experienced professionals, DuraCycle is opening the door to new and innovative ways to look at trash. Offer benefits to protect the environment, save from costly repair and maintenance. We manufacture and distribute eco-friendly commercial doors across the United States, and in Canada.
Call DuraCycle at 8009942361, or connect online at email@example.com to discover how we can help your business. Visit our website at https://www.duraflexdoors.com/duracycle/ to learn about eco-friendly commercial doors.