Commercial doors, as the name implies, are doors specifically manufactured for commercial purposes. When selecting a commercial door, it’s imperative to choose a door offering proven functionality, performance, and longevity. Overhead Door Company of the Foothills is here to assist you in determining the right commercial door for your business needs.
Overhead Door Company of the Foothills, a division of DuraServ, offers a variety of commercial rolling steel doors, sectional doors, knock out doors, high-performance doors, and door operators. We carry Chase Traffic Doors, Dynaco, Hercules Doors, Hormann-Flexon, LiftMaster, Overhead Doors, and TKO Dock Doors.
Overhead Door carries a full line of rolling steel doors including rolling steel fire doors, insulated rolling steel fire doors, rolling steel service doors, and rolling fire counter doors. Rolling steel doors provide long-lasting performance and are reliable solutions for self-storage facilities, warehouses, pharmacies, hospitals, offices, schools, and retail businesses.
- Overhead Door – Fireking 631 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 634 Series – Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 630 Series- Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 630 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 600 Coil-Away Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 610 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 620 Stormtite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 625 Stormtite Insulated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 640 Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door – Model 641 Stainless Steel Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door – Model 660 Integral Frame Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Zap Operator Model 825
Commercial Door Uses
- Auto Dealers
- Cold Storage
- Distribution Centers
- Energy Efficient Facilities
- Food & Beverage Plants
- High Security Areas
- Heavy Industrial Operations
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Parking Garages
- Retail Businesses
- Self Storage Facilities
- Service Centers
- Transportation & Transit
- Warehousing Facilities
Overhead Door Company of the Foothills carries Overhead Door and Wayne Dalton commercial sectional doors. Sectional doors include insulated sectional doors, aluminum sectional doors, steel sectional doors, and screen doors.
Overhead Door™ steel sectional doors, insulated steel sectional doors, andaluminum sectional doors are economical, durable, and reliable. An assortment of door panel profiles, track and hardware, and specialized options allows the further customization of doors to your specific project requirements.
- Overhead Door- Model 416 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 430 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 418 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 420 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 422 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 424 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 426 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 432 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Model 511 Aluminum Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 591 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 592 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 593 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 594 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 595 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 598 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 599 Insulated Sectional Door
- Bug Blocker Sectional Screen Door
- Screen Pro Roll-Up Bug Door
Knock out doors, the most rugged option, are designed to prevent damage to door panels and tracks when impacted. Knock out doors are the best solution for damaged dock doors in busy loading docks.
- Pflow Model M Vertical Lift System
- TKO Cruiserweight Knock-Out Door
- TKO Thermalweight Knock-Out Door
- TKO Welterweight Knock-Out Door
High-Performance doors optimize efficiency, improve production flow, operate quickly, raise the number of opening and closing cycles, and require less maintenance and repair cost.
Hörmann high-speed doors provide the best quality, value, and selection of interior and exterior doors to optimize the flow of traffic, improve temperature-controlled areas, and save energy for industrial facilities and commercial buildings.
Hercules doors are solutions for a temperature-controlled environment, namely, food manufacturers and distributors in the dairy, meat, produce beverage, pharmaceutical, and food processing industries.
Chase traffic doors are a cost-effective solution for fast and efficient, two-way movement through an opening where visual, sound and environmental barriers are required.
Dynaco high-performance doors are safe, reliable, maintenance-friendly, and comply with European standards. Dynaco doors save energy, reduce operational costs, streamline traffic flow, and optimize logistics.
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-990
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-991
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-992
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-993
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-994
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-995
- Chase Air Guard Model 100 Traffic Doors
- Chase Air Guard Model 973 Traffic Doors
- Chase Durulite Standard Traffic Doors
- TKO Verticool Cold Storage Dock Door
- Hercules Extreme Low Temp Overlap Freezer Door
- Hercules Bi-Parting Cooler & Freezer Door
- Hercules Heavy Duty Vertical Sliding Door
- Hercules Horizontal Sliding
- Hercules Infitting Hinged Freezer Door
- Dynaco M2
- Dynaco the Streamline
- Dynaco Slimline Stainless
- Dynaco Freezer M2
- Dynaco Dynarigid
- Hormann-Flexon Hfcb Control Box
- Hormann-Flexon Machine Protection
- Hormann-Flexon Rubber Doors
- Hormann-Flexon Screen-Master® Automatic Roll-Up Barrier
- Hormann-Flexon Screen-Master® Manual Barriers
- Hormann-Flexon Speed Commander™ 1400 Sel Food Master
Commercial door operators provide security and reliability for business facilities. LiftMaster door operators have a compact design, an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock, and with adjustable friction clutch.
- LiftMaster 115v Hoist Logic Operator
Greater Hickory’s Most Trusted Commercial Door Retailer and Service Provider
Overhead Door Company of the Foothills, a division of DuraServ, offers top-quality products, excellent field service, and exceptional optional maintenance programs. Overhead Door Company of the Foothills team strives to provide reliable solutions and customer satisfaction in Hickory, Morganton, Lenoir, Statesville, Troutman, Lincolnton, West Jefferson, Mount Airy, Clemmons, Pilot Mountain, Winston Salem, Mocksville, Newton-Conover, Claremont, Taylorsville, Wilkesboro, and Boone.