Outdoor elements like wind, rain, snow, dirt, and extreme temperatures are challenges for commercial doors to handle to protect the commercial building.
The business owner’s problem is keeping the business activities operational even in bad weather.
Pick the right exterior door for your industrial building that has low maintenance requirements, ease of use, and a long life-span.
The superior and tight seal features of Dynaco M2 high-speed door keeps the environmental elements outside your industrial building. The fast speed of opening and closing of door offers energy savings attribute.
Dynaco M2 is designed for up to 100 cycles per day in an interior or exteriorenvironment. High-speed doors which are crash forgiving and automatically repairable. It ensures smooth operation at all times. It is safe for your staff and equipment and guaranteed no production down-time.
- CONTROL CIRCUIT
Electronic control board with 5V logic. Options included: B2, E2 wiring, timer to close, mid-stop, delay on reverse, maximum run timer. ·
Manufactured by MANARAS: Opera-H-Jackshaft Operator with industrial duty motor for up to 25 cycles/hour or 100 cycles/day. Electronic control board supplied with floor level disconnect for manual operation.
An infrared photocell, detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle, immediately opens the door and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor (optionally up to maximum 24” upon request).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned in the bottom part of the curtain.
- POWER SUPPLY
Standard: 115 VAC. Optional single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208 VAC, three phase 460 VAC, three phase 575 VAC.
Frequency: 60 Hz. Circuit protection to be provided by the customer: 8A for 115/1/60, 4A for 230/1/60, 2.1A for 208/3/60, 1A for 460/3/60, 0.8A for 575/3/60.
- SPACE REQUIREMENTS
All indicated dimensions are net: the space necessary for mounting and maintenance has to be provided. Reduced dimensions: upon request.
- Standard Dimensions: 12′ W x 12′ H
- Standard Operating Speed: 24 in/s
- Operating Type: Gear-driven, push-pull movement
- Side Guide: Made of structural channels of 3 5/16″ x 2″ x 1/8″ in galvanized steel.
- Inner Side Guide: Polyethylene (PE-UHMW 1000); outer section 1/2″ x 13/16″, fixed at the base of the structural channels with springs. This means that the door curtain is stretched between its side guides.
- Drum: In steel, diameter 4″ x 0.078″, shafts in steel.
- Door Curtain: Very resistant PVC (27 oz/sq.yd). Available in different colors and provided with side sealing zippers; soft bottom edge design.
- Motor: 1/2 HP-60 Hz continuous industrial motor. (HP may vary with door size)
- Motor Cover: Optional
- Industrial building
- Transport Facility
Just-Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ Corp, is an official distributor of Dynaco high-speed doors in Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Lower Massachusetts, and Eastern Pennsylvania. As part of the DuraServ family, we work closely with the National Teams on major retail accounts. Our mission is “to be the most trusted sales and service distributor in our market”.
Dynaco products we offer but not limited to:
- Dynaco the Streamline
- Dynaco Slimline Stainless
- Dynaco Freezer M2
- Dynaco Dynarigid
Enhance the performance of your commercial door and loading dock system. With our fleet of fully stocked vehicles and a team of factory-trained service technicians, we work 24/7 to keep your loading dock equipment and commercial doors operating safely and efficiently.
Contact us at the following numbers:·
- Sterling, VA – (703) 450-2800
- Baltimore, MD – (410) 536-0505
- Jamesburg, NJ – (609) 448-6550
- South Windsor, CT – (860)528-1036
Servicing Sterling, VA, Baltimore, MD, Jamesburg, NJ, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, New Haven, CT, Farmington, CT, Windsor, CT, Hartford, CT, Fairfield, CT, and Springfield, MA.