This is more than just a big fan, we’ve gone beyond the hype to deliver real results. The Serco ATEC HVLS fans are advancing HVLS technology through advanced controls, improved airflow, and energy efficiency. The Serco ATEC fans in Metairie, LA features an advanced blade profile which means greater product life, while the five-blade design achieves maximum airflow efficiency that keeps large warehouses become cool year-round.
The Serco ATEC’s fan blade design produces a massive, cylindrical column of air that flows down to the floor and outward in all directions, creating a horizontal floor jet that relentlessly circulates air in extremely large spaces with a high volume low-speed fan. This “horizontal floor jet” pushes air a greater distance before it is pulled back vertically toward the blades. The greater the down flow, the greater the air circulation and resulting benefits. In the colder months, fans can be run in reverse to circulate the hot air trapped at ceiling level, known as destratification. Independent test proves Serco to be the best HVLS fan you can buy at Overhead Door Company of New Orleans, a Division of DuraServ.
How a SERCO ATEC HVLS Fan Keeps a Large Warehouse Become Cool Year-Round in Metairie, LA
- Provides a more comfortable, uniform temperature for employees
- Changes the perceived temperature of an employee by 7-11 degrees
- The slow movement is quiet and non-disruptive to employees and the work environment
- Air movement keeps facility floors dry – improving overall safety
- Condensation is minimized – protecting the facility and product from moisture and mold
- Helps circulate and minimize the effect of forklift exhaust and stagnant or musty air
- Equalizes temperature to a +/- 1 to the 2-degree difference from floor to ceiling
- Improves environmental conditions at the top of storage racks
- Reduces the load on air handlers and improves cycle times
- Reduces extreme heat at mezzanine levels in the warehouse
- Digital touchscreen control can be password protected, so you’re in charge
SercoATEC HVLS fans are designed to improve airflow and energy savings, providing a gentle breeze that equates to a 4-7 degree reduction in the perceived temperature. They are also effective at keeping produce, products, and surfaces drier, reducing spoilage and potential safety hazards.
SercoATEC HVLS fans can also lead to measurable energy savings by reducing – and even eliminating – the need for a large and expensive HVAC system. Facilities can oftentimes raise their thermostat settings as much as 5 degrees as a result of the huge volumes of air reaching workers and products.
Overhead Door Company of New Orleans also has a full line of industrial fans. In addition to the beautiful line of Serco products, we also have fantastic HVLS fans as well. With our fleet of fully stocked vehicles and a team of factory-trained service technicians, we work around the clock to keep your loading dock equipment operating safely and efficiently.