Nowadays, commercial and industrial roll-up doors are becoming a popular choice for businesses because of its several modern-day practicality benefits. One of those reasons for such its in-demand status is its versatility. Roll-up doors can be customized in several ways that can be a total solution to suit such specific needs.
What are the benefits of roll-up doors?
Commercial and residential roll-up doors are the favorite choice by most business owners and homeowners because they offer many practical benefits such as:
One of those great companies who has been carrying roll-up door products for many years is Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey, division of DuraServ Corp, which is East Jersey’s commercial door and operator provider for industrial applications and has employees whose tenure is 40+ years in the business. They have some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in the dock and door industry.
What are the Roll-Up Door Applications?
Roll-up doors have long years been providing commercial, residence, governmental and industrial entities in all their certain needs. It is an equipment that is strong, safe, good-looking, simple to use, and easy to maintain that functions in a productive manner. Below are some lists of applications where roll-up doors are being used:
- Warehouse Facilities
- Stadiums & Restaurants
- Colleges and Universities
- Fashion & TV Studios
- Hospital & Medical Facilities
- Multi-Family Residential Buildings
- Freight Depots, Shipping Facilities, E-Commerce Distribution Sites
- Airports & Seaports, Municipal, Courthouses, Police & Corrections, Government Facilities
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Tech Companies, Pharmacies, Laboratories
- Grocery Stores, Dairy, Bakery, Seafood, Vegetables, Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey’s team of experts can help you find the best roll-up door fit for your application needs and requirements. Below are some of their commercial rolling steel doors models for you to choose from:
- Overhead Door- Fireking 631 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 634 Series – Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door- Fireking 630 Series- Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door- Fireking 630 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door- Model 600 Coil-Away Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door- Model 610 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door- Model 620 Stormtite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door- Model 625 Stormtite Insulated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door- Model 640 Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door- Model 641 Stainless Steel Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door- Model 660 Integral Frame Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Zap Operator Model 825
What is Preventive Maintenance?
Preventive maintenance is maintenance that is routinely or regularly performed on equipment or device to reduce the risk of failure or future damage. For roll-up doors, it is performed while it is still working normally so it does not break down unexpectedly.
Preventive maintenance is important for several reasons:
The Importance of Preventive Maintenance Program
Most commercial doors and industrial doors are overused and neglected of their conditions. There are also other commercial garage doors that are designed to weight more than half of a ton, such that to imagine the potential danger it would pose if it makes a free-fall failure to your facility workers.
The best-case sample is the Overhead Door- Fireking 630 Series- Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door model. Designed and engineered as a part of a passive fire protection system to minimize the spread of fire and smoke between separate structures and to enable safe access and give more time for people to stay away from such structure.
The 630 Series rolling steel fire door is designed for masonry mounted applications including:
Key highlights include a feature having a mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized) that enables easy drop test and reset of the fire door in just seconds. Fusible links are mounted on both sides of the wall that separate to automatically close the door in case of fire.
Even though 630 Series rolling steel fire door is one of the best fire rated roll-up door models, it can have flaws too. What if the 630 Series door does not have a preventive maintenance program and fire broke unexpectedly, one cannot imagine the cost of negligence, incompetence, violation of safety protocols and so forth, possibly for some companies it would cause a ‘head to roll’, or even worst a near-bankruptcy company due to a legal crisis.
How Often Should You Schedule a Professional Maintenance?
In reality, the frequency of maintenance services depends on its usage, working environment, and other conditions of your door’s operation. Some programs have monthly schedules, while others have every three to six months.
Since the scheduling depends on what your door needs, Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey can offer their services and products to help you with your commercial roll-up door’s maintenance services at our New Jersey door repair, New Jersey door replacement, New Jersey broken door spring, and New Jersey door maintenance Service Areas Offices.
BEING YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR COMMERCIAL DOOR AND LOADING DOCK EQUIPMENT INCLUDES 24/7 PARTS AND SERVICE.
OEM PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
For more information and other details, please contact 609-642-4864, or through our website.
You can make a service request, or visit us personally in our service areas: New Jersey, Jamesburg, Edison, Union, Cranbury, Lakewood, South Plainfield, NJ, and New York.