Passport Door and Dock Systems, a division of DuraServ, provides Central and Eastern North Carolina with loading dock equipment, commercial door products and installation services. We are a distributor and installer of Serco loading dock, and Wayne Dalton, Rytec & Jamison commercial doors in NC.
Serco loading dock levelers and lifts include industry-leading features which increase productivity and improve safety to loading dock.
Serco W series mechanical dock levelers set the industry standard for durability, dependability and safe operation. Mechanical dock levelers have a single-point adjustment extension spring counterbalance, unlimited float hold-down, an integral maintenance strut and lip support latch features.
- Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WL
- Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WS
- Serco Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler
Hydraulic dock levelers provide the highest capacity rating and are designed for busy loading docks. Serco hydraulic dock levelers are high-performance, low-maintenance, fast, safe, and have an easy push-button operation. The SafeTFrame® design delivers added durability and structural strength.
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HLQ
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HLR
- Serco Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Model
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HD
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HL
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HFC
Serco Air Powered dock levelers are safe, easy to operate, and with advanced technology used in heavy-lifting industries. It offers a low-maintenance solution and operational efficiency. A simple push-button activation rises the deck effortlessly. No springs, no hold down, no costly repairs.
- Serco Air Powered Edge-of-Dock Model
- Serco Air Bag Dock Leveler Model AB
Serco specialty dock levelers deliver reliable powered up and powered down performance.
- Serco Versadock Dock Leveler
- Serco Power-Assisted Dock Leveler Model PAL
- Serco Vertical Dock Leveler
- Serco Vertical Hydraulic Rail Leveler
Dock and In-Plant Lifts provide accessibility to docks and permit the safe and efficient transfer of products.
- Serco Level Lift Model
- Serco Rail Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Turntable Model
- Serco Scissors Dock Lift Model SDL68-5
- Serco Load Warrior Double Scissors Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Tilter Model
- Serco Load Warrior Scissor Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Tilter
Dock seals or shelters cover the gap between a dock and a trailer by creating an extension of a facility that seals the top, sides and back of a trailer.
Serco dock seals create an airtight seal between a dock system and trailer.
- Serco S2000 Ultra Seal w/ head curtain
- Serco S600 Dock Seal w/ fixed head pad
- Serco S3000L L-Pad Dock Seal
- Serco S800 Dock Seal w/ adjustable head pad
- Serco S700 Dock Seal w/ head curtain
- Serco S3000HL L-Pad Dock Seal w/ head curtain
- Serco S2500G Sliding Head Pad Dock Seal
Serco dock shelters enclose trailer tops and sides for ultimate sealing efficiency. Serco dock shelters offer reliable performance and protection from compression and reversing trailers.
- Serco S2200 Ultra Shelter
- Serco S3200 Snap-back Dock Shelter
- Serco S420 Rigid Frame Dock Shelter
- Serco R620 Mechanical Rail Shelter
Serco dry dock system shields a loading dock area from external moisture with no required maintenance.
- Serco S900DD Dry Dock System
Serco inflatable dock seals and shelters provide a tight seal for climate-controlled loading docks.
- Serco SI300 Inflatable Dock Seal
- Serco SI310 Inflatable Rail Shelter
- Serco SI350 Inflatable Dock Seal
- Serco SI400 Inflatable Dock Shelter
- Serco SI450 Inflatable Dock Shelter
Loading dock safety equipment prevents dock accidents during loading and unloading.
Truck restraints keep a truck or trailer stationed at the dock.
- Serco SLP3000 Recessed Vehicle Restraint
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model Sl90
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL40
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL10
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL20
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL60
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL70
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL80
Wheel restraints secure any vehicle to effectively maintain an accident-free loading dock.
- Serco SLSC Safety-Chock Surface Restraint
- Serco Manual Safety Chock
- Serco Universal Truck-Chock In-Ground Wheel Restraint
Passport Door and Dock Systems offers commercial doors from rolling doors to sectional doors and high-speed doors. Designing an efficient loading dock involves analyzing and assessing an entire operation to determine and identify the proper door solution.
Wayne Dalton Rolling Steel Doors provide style, quality, and performance. Commercial rolling doors vary from rolling grilles, rolling sheet doors, rolling steel service doors to insulated rolling steel doors for warehouses and self-storage facilities.
- Wayne Dalton – Firestar 700 Rolling Steel Fire Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 600 Rolling Grille
- Wayne Dalton – Firestar 700C Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800C Thermotite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 900 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 926 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model DS100 Rolling Sheet Door
- Wayne Dalton – Secur-Vent Ventilated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Titan Rolling Steel Service Door
- Cornell ESD10 Service Door
- Cornell Rolling Fire Doors
- Cornell Thermiser® Insulated Rolling Door ESD20
Wayne Dalton manufactures steel sectional doors, insulated sectional doors, and aluminum full view sectional doors. These high-strength doors are durable, thermally efficient and competitively priced.
- Wayne Dalton – Model 216 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 220 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 2411 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-20 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 2415 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-24 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-2400 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Full View 451 Aluminum Full View Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Full View 452 Aluminum Full View Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – ThermoMark 5150 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – ThermoMark 5200 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 125 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 150 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 200 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 200-20 Insulated Sectional Door
Passport Door and Dock Systems carries Rytec and Jamison high-performance doors for temperature-controlled environments. Rytec and Jamison doors comply with strict quality standards, offer superior workmanship, and deliver excellent performance and reliability.
- Rytec Fast Seal Model FS1500
- Rytec Fast Seal FS1000
- Rytec Pharma Seal Door
- Mark IV™ VersaFlex™ Bi-Parting Power Operated Door
- Mark IV™ Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Power Operated Door
- Plyfoam II® Swing Doors
- Retail Pro™ Single Leaf Manually Operated Horizontal Sliding Door
- Plyfoam I® Swing Doors
- Mark IV™ Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Manually Operated Door
- Hybrid: AC & CAC with Roll-up Doors
- Hybrid AC & CAC with VersaFlex™
- Model 3CAV Triple Conditioned Air Vestibule
- ASSD Fast-Acting Traffic Door
- Model DCAV Double Conditioned Air Vestibule
- Model ECAV Frost-Free Airlok-Door
- External Flexible Folding Doors T-Series
- Interior High-Speed Flexible Doors
Aftermarket products prevent energy loss and ensure dock personnel and equipment are protected from accidents.
· Serco S1000 Ultra Seal w/ fixed head pad
· Serco Energy Guard™
Industrial fans are High-Volume, Low-Speed Fans that efficiently move air through an industrial space. HVLS fans are ideal in climate-controlled and non-conditioned areas.
- Serco ATEC HVLS Fans
- Serco ATEC Fan
- Kelly ATEC HVLS Fans
- C-Class Commercial Fan
- Auto Dealers
- Cold Storage
- Distribution Centers
- Energy Efficient Facilities
- Food & Beverage Plants
- High Security Areas
- Industrial Operations
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Parking Garages
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Retail Businesses
- Service Centers
- Transportation & Transit
- Warehousing Facilities
North Carolina’s Most Trusted Loading Dock and Commercial Door Distributor and Installer
Passport Door and Dock Systems, a division of DuraServ, supplies loading dock equipment and commercial doors products to Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Wilmington, Cary and surrounding North Carolina cities. With skilled technicians, fully equipped service trucks, and an expansive loading dock equipment and door parts inventory, Passport Door and Dock Systems is a company you can depend on.
Whether you need a simple part or searching for efficiency and safety improvements to a current loading dock design, turn to Passport Door and Dock Systems!
Call Passport Door and Dock Systems today or connect with us online to discover safe, smooth, and cost-effective loading dock equipment, commercial door products and installation services.