Every commercial building has specific dock requirements based upon their products, and different rolling overhead doors meet those specific needs.
Facility managers and business owners’ main concern is how to protect their rolling door from heavy use in the daily operation of their commercial business.
Rolling steel door offers strong, durable, and versatile for optimum functionality and security for commercial facilities to improve business efficiency.
Service doors are essential to the protection against a disaster and security in your industrial and commercial establishment.
The Overhead Door rolling steel door model 610 series is a constant best-seller for good reason. Its standard features exceed the norm for quality, and a myriad of options allows true customization.
- The 610 is built with a standard galvanized steel curtain, or an optional stainless steel or aluminum curtain.
- The standard curtain slat is the attractive C-187 profile up to 15’ 4” (4.7 m) wide, and C-275 is standard over 15’ 4” (4.7 m). The C-275 and flat F-265 slats with either perforation or fenestration for air and light infiltration are options.
- Finishes range from 197 standard powder-coat colors or matched to your specification (optional) for steel slats, to No. 2b or No. 4 mill finishes for stainless slats, or mill, clear- or bronze anodized finishes for aluminum curtains.
- A host of other options — including motor operation, pass doors, exhaust ports, between-jambs mounting, cylinder locks, and special usage packages — allow the 610 to be adapted to any environment.
- Standard Width: 30′ (9144 mm)
- Standard Height: 28′ (8534 mm)
- 24-month limited
- 3 year/20,000 cycle limited on door & operator system
- 22 ga. galvanized steel up to 18’4″ (5588 mm) width
- 20 ga. galvanized steel up to 25’4′ (7722 mm) width
- 18 ga. galvanized steel up to 30′ (9144 mm) width
- Manual push-up up to 84 sq. ft. (7804 sq.mm) or 12′ x 7′ (3658 mm x 2134 mm)
- Chain hoist over 84 sq. ft. (7804 sq.mm) or 12′ x 7′ (3658 mm x 2134 mm)
- Standard Springs: 20,000 cycle
- Weatherseals: Bottom bar astragal
- Primed steel
- Polypropylene strips on both edges
- Slat Profile: Curved, type C-187 (610 Series)
- Finish: Gray, tan, white or brown
- Hood: 24 ga. galvanized steel
- Wind Load: 20 psf
- Standard Mounting: Face of wall
- Lock: Interior slide bolt on push-up chain keepers on the chain hoist
- Bottom Bar:
- Extruded aluminum with weatherseal up to 15’4″ (4674 mm)
- Back-to-back steel angles with weatherseal less than 15’4″ (4674 mm)
Overhead Door Company of Austin, a division of DuraServ Corp, is an authorized distributor of Overhead Doors. We will lead Facility Managers when choosing and investing in the right rolling steel service door that suits their commercial facility needs in Austin, Texas. We offer commercial door parts and repair service 24/7 and a maintenance program to keep rolling service doors operation all the time.
Overhead Door Company of Austin has the right products to help you design your loading dock and commercial doors to keep your industrial business process efficiently.
Servicing Texas including Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Creek, San Marcos, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, and Temple, TX.