The fast-ever-changing market in the commercial door industry provides wide product choices to meet each business’s specific needs.
Business owners and managers struggle to meet their budgets while choosing the right sectional door for their application.
Heavy-duty applications and severe environmental requirements need a quality commercial door with thermal protection. For an economical solution without disregarding the standard quality of an insulated door and handles heavy-duty operation is the Thermacore 592 Insulated Sectional Door. A sectional door with superior design and construction utilizing top-quality materials for every application offers superior resistance to air infiltration, wind loads, and water infiltration
Thermacore®´s steel-polyurethane-steel panel construction provides a thermal barrier that withstands extremely hot or cold climates and the most demanding environmental requirements.
The Thermacore® Model 592 offers superior thermal efficiency for heavy-duty applications. It is an ideal choice for applications that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency, air infiltration, and wind load resistance.
With an R-value of 17.5 (3.09 W/m2) a U-value of .057 (.324 m2/W), and one of the best overall air infiltration ratings in the industry, the Thermacore® Model 592 is one of the most thermally efficient door systems in its class.
The Thermacore® product line features steel-polyurethane-steel panel construction which provides a thermal barrier that withstands extremely hot or cold climates and the most demanding environmental requirements.
The Model 592 has 2″ (51 mm) thick, extra heavy-duty sections that are available in standard sizes up to 40’2″ and 32’1″ (12,243 mm and 9,779 mm) to fit the broadest range of applications.
- Standard max width – 40’2″ (12,243 mm)
- Standard max height – 32’1″ (9,779 mm)
- Panel thickness – 2″ (51 mm)
- R-value – 17.5 (3.09 W/m2)
- U-value – .057 (.327 m2/W)
- Sound Transmission Class 26 – Ideal for applications that require sound control
- Air infiltration – at 15 mph (24 kmph) .08 cfm/ft2 (1.46 m3/hr/m2)
- Thermal break – PVC· Exterior Steel – .015″ (.38 mm) galv.
- Exterior Surface – Ribbed, textured· Standard Springs – 10,000 cycles
- Wind Load – Designs available for usage in high-wind conditions
- 10-year limited delamination
- 1 year limited on door
- 3 year/20,000 cycle limited on door & operator system (when purchased together; on material and workmanship)
- 20 years limited on high performance fluoropolymer coating option
- Energy Efficient Facilities
- Industrial Operations
- Food and Beverages
- Food Processing
- Heavy Industrial Operations
Overhead Door Company of New Jersey, a division of DuraServ, has been in the commercial door, and the loading dock industry is committed to being the most trusted sales and service distributor in the market. Weoffer Overhead Door- Thermacore 592 Insulated Sectional Door, made of steel, insulated with polystyrene, thermal efficient and energy-saving door.
Our commercial doors expert team in New York can help you find the best sectional door for your application needs and requirements. Whether you need a retrofit or we work with your architect for a new design, we have all the right products for your business.