Businesses in Philadelphia, PA with extra heavy-duty applications like warehouse, distribution, and industrial have been considered as one of the fast-growing industries. These business facilities are designed following the standard requirement of doors, loading, and unloading equipment.
Some of the warehouse and industrial applications require doors that offer controlled temperature, thermal efficiency, and sound reduction attributes to protect and preserve the products, goods, equipment and improve operational efficiency.
In selecting the most suitable sectional door for your extra heavy-duty flow of goods and equipment in Philadelphia, PA as well as offer a thermal barrier to withstand severe climates, it is advisable for the Facility Managers to have a reliable door and utilize the installation of the Overhead Door – Thermacore 596 Insulated Sectional Doorin your facilities.
The Overhead Door – Thermacore® Sectional Door Model 596 is ideal for extra heavy-duty applications where both thermal efficiency and sound suppression are desirable. The 596 is constructed of 20-gauge galvanized steel with a flush, textured finish. The sectional steel door model 596 incorporates the Thermacore® steel-polyurethane-steel panel construction, which provides a thermal barrier to withstand demanding environmental requirements.
It has been engineered with the utmost strength and durability on top of its insulation and aesthetic appeal.
- Panel thickness – 2″ (51 mm)
- Standard maximum width 4 – 36’2” (11,024 mm)
- Standard maximum height 4 – 24’1” (7,341 mm)
- Exterior steel – 20-gauge galvanized
- Exterior surface – Flush, textured
- R-value 1 – 17.40 (3.06 K m²/W)
- U-value 2 – .057 (.327 W/K m² )
- STC Rating 3 – Class 26
- Thermal break – PVC
- Air infiltration: at 25 mph (40 kmph) – .13 cfm/ft² (2.37 m³/hr/m²)
- IECC® – Meets requirements for U-factor and air infiltration
- Standard springs – 10,000 cycle
- Exterior color – White, Gray, Industrial Brown, Tan
- Interior color – White
- Limited warranty – 10-year delamination, 1-year door, 3-year/20,000 cycle door, and operator system
Constructed for Superior Performance
- Continuous foamed in place polyurethane insulation and roll-formed, hot-dipped galvanized steel construction provides superior thermal efficiency, exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, and proven durability
- Dual thermal break and joint seal between internal and external skins minimize air infiltration and provide the highest door system thermal efficiency in the industry
- Specially designed track and heavy-duty fixtures ensure a tight and reliable fit
- Two coats of baked-on polyester paint provide a durable finish
- Unique design allows on-site door customization for quick and precise installation, replacement, or repairs
High-Usage Components for Special Applications Promotes Long Life and Low Maintenance
- Heavy-duty, precision ground headplate bearings for enhanced counterbalance performance
- Oil-tempered, heavy-duty helical wound, torsion springs, available in up to 100,000 cycles for extra-long life
- Solid steel counterbalance shaft reduces fatigue and deflection
- Double end stiles and end hinges lessen loads on door-section
- Heavy-duty 3″ (76 mm) hot-dipped galvanized steel track and 10 ball-bearing, long-stem rollers
- Additional center hinges reduce overall door section hinge loads
- Bottom sensing edge stops/reverses door upon contact with an obstruction
- Industrial Operation
- Energy Efficient
- General Warehousing
- Heavy Industrial
Overhead Door Company of Philadelphia, a division of DuraServ, is the leading sales and service provider in commercial doors, the loading dock, and the equipment industry for Pennsylvania. As part of the DuraServ family, we deliver service on a national scale to customers with large facilities.
- The most trusted in the market
- 24/7/365 availability
- Fully trained and certified technicians
- “One customer-one contact” for all service needs
- Large Retails
We have commercial doors and expertise for every industry and application. Big or small, simple or complex, standard or specialized, bring the challenge to us. We’ll work with you to create a stress-free and convenient environment precisely suited to your needs. We design, sell, install, and service everything we provide – and do it better than most.
Service Areas: Philadelphia, Bensalem, Allentown, Reading, King of Prussia, Levittown, Langhorne, and Doylestown.