What is the door wind load?
A wind load is a measurement being undertaken as to how strong and destructive the wind force will be. But it is not only measured by the speed of the wind but also, the consideration of the following factors:
- Wind Speed
- Mean Roof Height
- Roof Slope
- Surrounding Topography
- Exposure Category
- Directionality Factor
- Door Area
- Importance Factor
- Positive or Negative Pressure
- Internal Building Pressure
Wind Load or otherwise known as the Test Wind Load is the engineered limit or a commercial rolling door in Philadelphia capacity. The building code requires a performance proof for a test wind load that is 1.5 times the specified design wind load.
What are the commercial door options?
There are several options to choose from and they are as follow:
- High-Performance Doors – these doors are designed for high-traffic applications
- Commercial sectional door in Philadelphia – these are engineered for extra heavy-duty applications
- Commercial Rolling Steel Doors – these doors are manufactured with durability as they are made up with the stainless-steel curtain, frames, and hoods
What are the important details to get the right door solution for your business?
It is important to identify the purpose where the industrial door in Philadelphia is used. Let us take, for example, the high-speed door in Philadelphia will be utilized to withstand the wind pressure, it will be sustained by the commercial door wind load in Philadelphia and these are the recommended products:
- Overhead Door – Model 625 Stormtite Insulated Rolling Steel Service Door – is an insulated, heavy-duty rolling service door that is an ideal choice for applications requiring a moderate level of thermal protection
- Overhead Door – Model 620 Stormtite Rolling Steel Service Door – an ideal choice for keeping climate-controlled air in and the elements out
- Overhead Door – Model 610 Rolling Steel Service Door – built with a standard galvanized steel curtain, or an optional stainless steel or aluminum curtain
- Overhead Door – Model 600 Coil Away Rolling Steel Service Door – an ideal choice where economy and functionality are important
Where to get the highest quality of commercial door in Philadelphia?
It is significant for all the clients to get hold of the products and services of Overhead Door Company of Philadelphia, a division of DuraServ Corp.
We are a division of one of the largest distributors in the world for the popular and leading manufacturers of commercial and residential hi-speed doors as well as loading dock equipment. We sell, design, install, and service every product we provide with the utmost performance. With our 40 years of experience, we already served thousands of residential and commercial establishments.
Aside from that, our professional technicians are always prepared to provide you with the pertinent service, which includes the new installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement of the commercial door wind load installation in Philadelphia.
For your queries, you may contact telephone 215-352-4805 or online. You may also send your service request but if you opt to talk with our sales personnel, you may visit our service areas near you at Philadelphia, Bensalem, Allentown, Reading, King of Prussia, Levittown, Langhorne, Doylestown, PA and surrounding cities in Pennsylvania.