The assembly and installation of commercial roll-up doors to the warehouse facilities and similar structures are indispensable.
There are specific commercial doors such as the roll-up door for severe weather that is purposely designed to counter worse weather conditions. The best example of this type is the Wayne Dalton Doors.
What is a Roll-Up Door or Spiral Door?
A roll-up door is a type of commercial steel door that vertically rolled up to open and close. This door is usually being utilized to be installed in garages as it provides a higher degree of safety and security.
The Spiral door is the other name of the roll-up door.
How to determine the wind capacity strength of a roll-up door stands severe weather?
The determination of wind capacity is measured by the velocity of the wind on miles per hour (mph) including the structure data and door information. When all the required data are consolidated the Positive or Negative Design Pressures are determined per square foot or psf.
What are the lists of suited Wayne Dalton Roll Up Doors for severe weather?
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800 Rolling Steel Service Door – this is designed to comply with the tedious requirements of generally any commercial or industrial application. It provides flexibility in substrate materials with choices of galvanized or prime steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800C Thermotite Rolling Steel Service Door – this is engineered for the use of any commercial or industrial application with the added advantage of energy efficiency.
- Wayne Dalton – Model 900 Rolling Steel Service Door – this is ideal for jobs where an economical solution for durability and strength is needed.
- Wayne Dalton – Model 926 Rolling Steel Service Door – it provides an economical and durable solution for self-storage and it does not sacrifice on essential features and benefits needed in such applications.
- Wayne Dalton – Titan Rolling Steel Service Door – it is capable to withstand the severe abuse and still provide the highest degree of security. Its attribute provides the most wind load resistance and heavy-duty articulating wind locks to allow the door operation during high wind speed occurrence.
Where to get the highest quality of commercial roll-up door products and installation in Sterling, VA?
To ensure that you will get the highest quality Wayne Dalton Doors in Virginia, you need to get hold of the products and services of Just-Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ Corp.
We have been providing high-quality commercial roll-up steel doors to warehouse facilities including Sterling, Virginia. With our experience through the years, we mastered attributes of professionalism of providing the utmost satisfaction of our clients. We trained our technicians with thorough and competent training to extend this capability for the benefit and advantage of our clients.
Further, we also offer roll up door repairs to make sure that our clients in Sterling, VA will have efficient and effective sets of commercial equipment.
With our high-end standard of products and services, your commercial facility will have the best spiral doors in Virginia to facilitate your productivity.
For queries, you may contact us through the following telephone numbers:
- Sterling, VA (703) 450-2800
- Baltimore, MD (410) 536-0505
- Jamesburg, NJ (609) 448-6550
- South Windsor, CT (860)528-1036
You may also contact us online through our webpage.
To promptly facilitate your need, you may send us your service request.
We are always ready to help you ensure your warehouse or dock equipment needs. Please visit the website for more information about our commercial roll-up doors or you may come to visit us at the following service areas: Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Connecticut, Lower Massachusetts, and Eastern Pennsylvania.