In the United States, Hickory is home to one of the oldest furniture manufacturers. It is a city located primarily in Catawba County, with the boundaries extending into Burke and Caldwell counties.
To date, Hickory, NC has been a home of numerous manufacturing companies catering for other products, which is not entirely related to furniture manufacturing facilities. A high percentage of commercial and industrial facilities have been established particularly undertakes the conduct of business, which utilizes the use of the loading dock system.
The loading dock system is the integration of numerous pieces of equipment that are being operated to promote efficiency and effectiveness. These sets of equipment include the loading dock shelter and seals, barrier, vehicle restraints, high-speed rolling door, leveler and lifts, and other equipment similar in nature like the industrial fans and the like.
One of the most imperative undertakings is the conduct of delivery and distribution of goods through the loading dock. To undertake such activity promptly, it is very important to utilize the use of the loading dock leveler and lifter. To this end, the dock leveler and lifter manage to flatten and fill-in the gaps between the dock leveler and the floor of the trailer truck delivery vehicle.
There are no fast and easy rules that will serve as the guide on choosing the right dock levelers & lifters. But the best rule is to choose the products and services of companies with a trustworthy reputation.
There are five (5) most common types of loading dock levelers, which are the hydraulic, mechanical, air-powered, specialty, and edge dock levelers and lifters.
If you are in Hickory, North Carolina, it is strongly recommended to select the products and services of Overhead Door Company of the Foothills, a division of DuraServ Corp. We are the largest and popular distributor of loading dock equipment particularly the dock leveler and lifter. We carry the products brand of McGuire and these loading dock levelers and lifters are as follow:
1. McGuire’s mechanical dock leveler, which is popular with its inherent attribute of providing strength and durability on top of being an economical solution to basic applications. It is built with a strong structural steel frame supported with the full-width rear hinge added strength and durability.
2. McGuire hydraulic dock levelers are assembled with low maintenance and repair qualities. It is also built with the structural steel frame with the push-button functionalities. It has the safest loading dock choice because it contains an in-line velocity fuses that prevent the free fall in a truck pull-out situation.
3. McGuire air-powered dock levelers are engineered as an economical alternative to hydraulic levelers. But it also has the push-button activation feature. As its regular feature, it has an airbag or bellows system, which is used to raise and lower the deck. Farther, it is likewise built with a structural steel frame and a full-width rear hinge for additional strength and durability.
4. McGuire specialty dock levelers with the usual unmatched environmental control for temperature-sensitive applications. It offers a low lifetime ownership costs and with the best built-in safety feature.
5. Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler has a dependable push-button control yet quiet functionalities with the two (2) cylinder design with deck and lip.
In more than twenty-three (23) years of experience, we have been furnishing, installing, and fixing the high degree of quality garage doors, garage door openers, dock equipment, and other related products. To provide the utmost service to our clients, we managed to undertake and thorough training and seminars to equip our technicians to carry out efficient services.
For your needs about loading dock equipment, loading dock leveler, leveler repair, dock leveler repair, mechanical dock leveler, hydraulic dock leveler, air-powered dock leveler, specialty dock leveler, the edge of dock leveler, dock leveler, dock lock, dock lock repair, loading dock leveler Hickory NC, dock leveler repair Hickory NC, you may visit our official website to learn more.
For your queries and other concerns, you may reach us at telephone number 828-388-8700 or you may reach us here.
You may also send your service request online.
Our clients’ product and service satisfaction are our utmost priority. To serve you better, you may get in touch with our service areas to a prompt response at Hickory, Morganton, Lenoir, Statesville, Troutman, Lincolnton, Asheville, West Jefferson, Mount Airy, Clemmons, Pilot Mountain, Winston Salem, Mocksville, Newton-Conover, Claremont, Taylorsville, Wilkesboro, Boone, Black Mountain, Marion, and Spruce Pine.