The high-performance door industry has grown and offers various selections of the commercial doors for pharmaceutical and biotech applications.
Facility managers are searching for the right door solution that provides environmental control, quick and frequent access, and reliable for specialized applications.
Rytec offers door solutions concerning the reliability, safety, and productivity of specialized medical industry operations. Rytec high-speed doors are designed to meet the needs of different processes of medical industries. It provides rugged use and quality door performance to improve the productivity of pharmaceutical operations.
The Pharma-Seal door engineered for high-cycle environments. Its simple design has no external parts. A flush membrane switch and flush manual release handle make it easy to clean. Designed to meet the requirements of cGMP facilities, the Pharma-Seal is engineered and manufactured to provide the reliability required for uninterrupted facility operations.
When they introduced the Fast-Seal high-speed roll door with the first-ever Break-Away™ bottom bar, it changed the industry forever. A rolling door can take a hit without suffering damage.
No other manufacturer has matched the dependability or durability of the Fast-Seal with the original Break-Away™ bottom bar. The Pharma-Seal remains the best exterior high-speed door on the market today, along with its patented counterbalance and tension system.
Our Pharma Seal High Performance Door Features include:
- FAST – Opens at up to 50 inches per second.
- SAFETY –Dual electric photo eyes inside a column and reversing edge in the bottom bar. Optional, replaceable windows for visibility.
- TAKES A HIT –Patented Break-Away™ bottom bar repairs without tools in just seconds, virtually eliminating door downtime.
- SYSTEM II™ – Patented, independent design separates counterbalance from door tension permitting effective breakaway and the ability to handle high wind loads and negative pressure.
- FULL TENSION – Patented System II™ design provides proper counterbalance and tension at all times.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – System II™ design comes with a lifetime warranty on all counterweights and tension springs.
The following are the benefits:
- Easy to Clean – Fully enclosed 304 or 316 stainless steel side and hood covers, and no windribs on the curtain provide smooth, easy to clean surfaces.
- Safe – The Ry-Beam™ light curtain covers the door opening up to 98 inches to meet OSHA requirements. The door reverses without physical contact providing unparalleled personnel and equipment safety.
- Fast – Opens at up to 50 inches per second with an adjustable closing speed to meet your exact specifications.
- Simple to Control – The System 4™ controller features state-of-the-art motion control technology, as well as numerous easy programming options to meet your exact specifications. Absolute encoder eliminates mechanical limit switches.
- Low Profile – The Pharma-Seal requires only 9 inches of side frame clearance and only 14 inches of head clearance.
- Tight Seal – With only a 3/8-inch gap for the curtain, the hidden wind knobs allow this door to be self-sealing around the entire perimeter.
- Manual Release – If power is lost, simply pull the flush manual release handle to open the door.
Rytec doors are built with high-quality materials to deliver the best performance. The Rytec Pharma-Seal door is the tightest sealing, most reliable, high-performance rolling dooroffered by Overhead Door Company of New Orleans.The Pharma-Seal Doors materials are USDA/FDA-compliant hygienic standards.
At Overhead Door Company of New Orleans, we are an authorized distributor of Rytec high-speed doors. We understand the unique requirements of the pharmaceutical, and biotech industry. We can lead you in making solutions for your medical facility doors requirement that provide the safety, security, and productivity you need for many years to come.
We service New Orleans, Metairie, Slidell, Belle Chasse, Kenner, Northshore, Hammond, Covington, Mandeville, Laplace, Houma, Thibodaux, River Region, Ponchatoula, Harvey, Marrero, Gretna, Destrehan, St. Rose, Reserve, Abita.