What are the common garage door issues and tips to handle it?
The following are the common garage door issues and how to address them:
Garage door not working This problem may usually be solved through the application of lubricants to lessen the friction.
- Garage rolling door generates grinding door noise. This also requires lubrication of gears and other parts
- A residential garage door may slightly be opened but closes immediately. Garage door opener replacement in Charlotte may affect the door spring that is required to be replaced. However, to save money it would be wise to replace all the springs at once.
- Garage door opener in Charlotte closes but immediately opens. This requires a re-alignment of the garage door’s photo-eye that serves a safety feature.
- Garage door opener could hardly close to the bottom. This may be resolved by affixing an insulation pipe at the bottom to secure the door.
- Broken remote control. You may need to check the manual on how to fix the remote or you call your garage door provider for the remote-control replacement.
Why it’s important to schedule your garage door in Charlotte for regular maintenance?
It is important to schedule your garage door maintenance to ensure that it will always function with efficiency. When a garage door is always monitored and all gears are regularly lubricated, the lifespan of your garage door stretches up to 20 years. Otherwise, it will just be functional for 10 to 15 years. Moreover, having scheduled garage door maintenance will surely help you save money for the door and parts replacement.
For residential garage door, it is enough to set your maintenance schedule every three (3) months to ensure that your door’s functionalities are efficient and garage door repair in Charlotte will be made minimal.
Who to call for garage door professional assistance in Charlotte, NC?
If you are in Charlotte, NC, you may call for Overhead Door Company of Charlotte. We have been engaged in the garage door business for a longer time and it has been 35 years that we have been helping residential homes install their respective awe-inspiring garage door.
The following are some of our products:
- Overhead Door Courtyard Collection Garage Door – it is manufactured with hot-dipped galvanized steel with two coats of baked-on polyester paint
- Overhead Door Durafirm Collection Garage Door – it is crafted with rich woodgrain texture to complement the timeless look of freshly painted hardwood.
- Overhead Door Impression Collection Garage Door – it ensures the proper alignment and smoother operation of the door with a clean interior appearance.
- Overhead Door Ribbon V5 Collection Garage Door – it is engineered to enhance the look of your residential home and add distinction to your brand-new garage door
- Overhead Door Signature™ Carriage Collection Garage Door – it is made with a distinctive appearance and detailing of carriage house wood doors.
- Overhead Door Thermacore Insulated Steel Garage Door – this door adds beauty, sophistication to your garage
- Overhead Door Traditional Steel Garage Door – this is produced with two coats of baked-on polyester paint to provide a low-maintenance finish that looks great even year after a couple of years.
- Overhead Door 521 Modern Aluminum Garage Door – it has been designed to fit openings up to 26’2″ (7976 mm) wide and 20’1″ (6121mm) high, the 521 Series features a wide, 2-3/4″ (70mm) center stile, 3-3/4″ (95mm) or 4-1/2″ (114mm) bottom rail, based on door size.
You may visit our page to see all our door products.
Further, to make sure that all our clients are satisfied, we offer the professional installations of these doors through our highly-skilled technicians.
Furthermore, we also offer a high-quality and durable garage door parts to resolve your need for the door parts, garage door repair, and garage door opener replacement.
We have all the equipment, tools, and skills to provide you with what you need for your residential garage door needs.
For your queries, you may contact us through telephone number 704-594-5094.
You may likewise send your service request so that we can promptly address your concerns.
Also, you may visit our service areas to speak with our sales representatives at Charlotte including Concord, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Huntersville, Mooresville, Lake Wylie, Weddington, and Davidson.