The market for cold storage is expanding. Worldwide the demand for perishable products grows, which requires efficient and effective cold storage management.
Failure to maintain the temperature integrity of your cold storage warehouse will result in food product textural degradation, discoloring, and microbial growth. To preserve the quality and safety of goods must be stored in a controlled-temperature facility.
Cold storage operation requires keeping the temperature level consistent, controlling all the processes, and integration for a profitable business.
Choosing Hercules Bi-Parting Door for your cold storage frequent fast opening and seal tight closing applications to improve business productivity.
What are the design highlights of a Hercules Bi-Parting Door?
- Standard Sizes (Custom options available) :
- Width: 5’ – 10’o Height: 7’ – 14’
- Thickness: 4”, 6”
- R-Value: 33 50
- Insulation: Foamed-in-place polyurethane – CFC free
- Door Panel: Structural frame consists of no wood, HDPE clad with the specified metal; the core is injected with foamed-in-place polyurethane. All seams are sealed.
- Vertical Casings and Header: HDPE clad with the specified metal
- Metal: 24, 26-gauge stucco embossed, painted galvanized steel
- Hardware: Heavy-duty hardware and track coated for corrosion resistance, including:
- Double “J” door track
- Door panel suspended on two 4-wheel ball-bearing trolleys
- Floor mounted, adjustable, non-marring, self-lubricating stay rollers
- Spring loaded idler sprocket with adjustment to maintain proper drive chain tension
- Manual disconnects on the front and back of a door with the concealed release
- Gaskets: Double neoprene at the bottom and joining edge of the door panel and adjustable bulb type neoprene on vertical casings and header
- Safety Edge: Instant reversing safety edge on the leading edge of each door panel
- Defrost: Freezer doors equipped with 120-volt perimeter cables to keep gaskets frost free
- Operation: Manual, electric
What are its benefits and applications?
- Available with electric or manual operation
- 5-year warranty
- Durability and safety are ensured by the use of watertight NEMA 4 enclosures for motor and control box
- All heavy-duty hardware and tracks are built for long-lasting usage.
- Bearings are sealed in grease and require no further lubrication. Maintenance is low and consists of light machine oil on easy to remove drive chain and track.
- Non-electric safety device along the entire length of the leading edge stops and reverses the door to a fully open position if any obstruction is encountered while closing
- Ideal for applications where fast opening and closing is important, especially in areas where material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks operate
- Suitable for coolers, freezers, warehouses, and industrial buildings
- Thermal Properties:
- R-Value – 33, 50
- Insulation – Foamed-in-place polyiso CFC-free
Where do you purchase a Hercules Bi-Parting door in New Jersey?
Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey Commercial, a division of DuraServ Corp, is an authorized distributor of Hercules Bi-Parting Door in New Jersey and New York. Our technicians are highly skilled and install commercial and industrial doors for the safety and security of the commercial business.
If you’re a business owner, architect, contractor, or facility manager and needing a commercial door or operator, Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey’s team of experts can help you find the best product for your application needs and requirements.
Our commercial and loading dock equipment 24/7 parts and service are delivered by professional technicians, includes the following:
- Full fleet of service and installation trucks
- Fully stocked warehouse
- Team of factory trained and fully qualified service technicians – some with over 25 years of experience
- Team of knowledgeable coordinators to take your call
Whether you need high-performance doors for security and productivity , our expert support team, and high-speed door manufacturers to help you choose the right door to meet your needs.
We are servicing in Jamesburg, New York, Edison, Union, Lakewood, South Plainfield, Trenton, Elizabeth, Piscataway, Brunswick.