The Industrial facilities in Toronto, CA with high traffic operations frequently encounter rolling doors damage. The frequent slamming of the doors during the day to day operations may result in damage, costly replacement, and repair.
There is a roll door designed to take a hit without suffering damage. When Rytec first introduced the first-ever Break-Away™ bottom bar, the Fast-Seal high-speed roll door changed the door industry forever- ‘An Award-Winning Door Signature’.
Rytec Fast Seal FS3000 Full Vision Clear Door in Ontario, CA
The Fast-Seal roll up high-speed door has the original Break-Away™ bottom bar that matched the dependability and durability the industry need. It is ideal for industrial and coldstorageapplications with high traffic, high negative pressures, and high exterior wind environments.
- Takes a Hit: Break-Away™ Tabs
- Door Opening Speed: 50’ per second
- Full Tension: Patented System II™ Design
- Designed System: Patented Counterbalance and Tension System
- Safety Measures: Pneumatic/Dual-chamber Reversing
Edge/Optional Replaceable Windows
Warranty: Lifetime (Counterweights/Tension Springs)
- Built to withstand pressure and winds using the System II independent counterbalance and tensioning system.
- Patented Break-Away bottom bar can be reset in just seconds, without tools.
- Standard 3-ply panel comes with a five-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on counterweights and tension springs.
- AC drive and counterbalanced door design allow for greater operating speeds, up to 50 inches per second.
- 3-Ply, 85.5 oz, Rylon™ door panel
- Fully bolt-together, reinforced side frames
- Full-height vinyl door seals
- System II independent counterbalance & tensioning system
- Break-Away™ extruded aluminum bottom bar
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes & safety reversing edge
- Pathwatch® Safety Light System
- Vinyl loop seal on the bottom bar
- 2-Ply Rylon door panel for smaller door opening
- Full-screen door panel
- 17″ x 17″ or 24″ x 24″ replaceable windows or screens
- Wind bars
- Severe-duty motor
- Hood cover
Applications but not limited to:
- Parking Garages
- General Warehousing
- Refrigeration Cold Storage
- Food and Beverages
- Auto Dealers and Service Centers
- High Security Facilities
- Safety and Security
- Heavy Industrial Operations
What company can you trust with your high-speed door installation and maintenance service in Toronto, CA?
The company to trust in the door industry – The BestDoor Company, a division of DuraServ Corp, as the largest distributor in Canada and leading manufacturers of commercial high-speed doors.
Since 1984, the company has earned a reputation for providing outstanding door products and services to a thousand facility managers and business owners in Central Ontario.
Our high-speed door repair team in Ontario is 24/7/365 available for repairs and parts replacements to make sure that your rolling door and high-speed door works properly.
24/7 Parts and Service Availability
- Full fleet of service and installation trucks
- Fully stocked warehouse
- Team of factory trained and fully qualified service technicians
- Team of knowledgeable coordinators to take your call
OEM Parts and Accessories
- Minimize Downtime
- Maximize Productivity
- Stocked Inventory
Planned Maintenance Program
- Protect Your Investment
- Reduce Lifetime Ownership Costs
DuraServ was named the Rytec 2019 largest Volume Dealer in North American for the 10th year.
The BestDoor Company design, sell, install, and service in Ontario, Canada including Concord, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Vaughan, Hamilton, and Scarborough.
Looking to protect your commercial doors and meet the OSHA requirements for safety – We can help with all of your door safety needs.