The Importance of Residential Garage Doors
A car garage is required to ensure the safety of every residential home. The garage overhead door serves as a security tool by keeping valuables and the homeowner’s family safe and sound.
To date, the usage of a garage has already evolved and it does not exclusively cater to cars for safe parking but it is also used for the storage of high-powered tools, equipment, and other important personal belongings.
Home offices and even the additional guest rooms are added to a home garage.
Garage Door FAQs
- What is the right garage door for my home?
The right roll-up door or your home depends on how you plan to use the space. Homeowners usually choose the type of garage door with a high-quality and durable feature but others prefer to have a beautifully designed garage door with the aesthetic appearance that complements the architectural curve of the residential homes. However, to take advantage of the best quality high-speed doors in New Orleans with aesthetic features and utmost durability, high-speed doors are highly advised to be installed.
Aside from its craftmanship, the home garage door in New Orleans is robust and can withstand hurricane force wind. Its mechanical and automated parts will smoothly deliver user-friendly functionality.
- How will I know if my garage door is damaged?or for my home?
Simply, a roll up garage door in New Orleans is deemed damaged if you can’t operate it without the intervention of manual support. The damaged door may sustain the following signs:
- Garage door won’t close
- It is off the railing;
- It will not stay in the up position when raised;
- It generates a squeaky sound when opened or closed.
- Do I need to install insulation in my garage door?
If your door produces annoying sounds, you should consider replacing it with an insulated type garage door. The insulation door reduces the vibration and minimizes the sounds.
- How do I refinish my garage door?
You can cover the worn or faded surfaces of the garage door but if you have the budget, you may hire experts to retrofit your door.
- How long a garage door opener last?
Fundamentally, a garage door may last after 10 – 15 years. But if you subject your garage doors and garage door opener in New Orleans to a scheduled regular maintenance, it can last up to 20 years.
- Who to call when my garage door is not opening in New Orleans, LA?
It is strongly recommended to get in touch with the Overhead Door Company of New Orleans, a division of DuraServ.
Overhead door in New Orleans has the products and services to ensure the safest and most efficient roll-up doors for your residential home garage. Our home garage door products include the following:
- Overhead Door Courtyard Collection Garage Doors
- Overhead Door Durafirm Collection Garage Doors
- Overhead Door Impression Collection Garage Doors
- Overhead Door Ribbon V5 Collection Garage Doors
- Overhead Door Signature™ Carriage Collection Garage Doors
- Overhead Door Thermacore Insulated Steel Garage Doors
- Overhead Door Traditional Steel Garage Doors
- Overhead Door 521 Modern Aluminum Garage Door
- Overhead Door Legacy™ 850 Residential Chain Driven Operator
We also have commercial doors for your warehouse facility see below:
- Commercial Sectional Doors
- Commercial Rolling Steel Doors
- Knock out Doors
- High-Performance Doors
We can also provide you with our highly-skilled technicians, that are professionally trained to conduct a proper garage door installation and garage door repair.
Our garage door repair in New Orleans are always prompt and efficient for the utmost satisfaction of our clients.
We offer a complete package of parts and services to provide you with the prompt parts replacement to sustain higher productivity. For complete details, please feel free to visit our webpage.
For questions, you may contact us at 504-822-0345 or you may contact us online.
You may also send your service request online.
We can visit you in our service areas located in New Orleans, Metairie, Slidell, Belle Chasse, Kenner, Northshore, Hammond, Covington, Mandeville, Laplace, Houma, Thibodaux, River Region, Ponchatoula, Harvey, Marrero, Gretna, Destrehan, St. Rose, Reserve, Abita.