The commercial door market is fast-changing and provides various product choices to meet different business industry door needs.
Business owners with limited space are looking for doors that maximize their commercial area and meets their budget.
Sectional doors are ideal for a commercial establishment with small and tight spaces because of its upwards opening. It comes with an insulated feature to keep the temperature inside of your commercial facility stable. Insulated sectional doors benefit business owners to save on electric bills and reduce energy waste.
Overhead Door- Thermacore 591 Insulated Sectional Door offers heavy-duty performance and thermally efficient door for a wide range of opening sizes for warehouse and industrial applications.
The 591 Series exterior coating is constructed of galvanized steel with a ribbed and textured finish. It is available with a white interior finish and choice of white, industrial brown, tan or gray exterior.
- Standard Max Width: 35’2″ (10,719 Mm)
- Standard Max Height: 24’1″ (7,341 Mm)
- Panel Thickness: 1 5/8″ (41 Mm)
- R-Value: 14.86 (2.63 W/Msq)
- U-Value: .067 (.38 Msq/W)
- Air Infiltration:
- At 15 Mph (24 Kmph) .08 Cfm (2.26 Lmp)
- At 25 Mph (40 Kmph) .08 Cfm (2.26 Lmp)
- Thermal Break: PVC
- Exterior Steel: .015″ (.38 Mm) Galv.
- Exterior Surface: Ribbed, Textured
- Standard Springs: 10,000 Cycle
- Wind Load: Meets ANSI/Dasma 102-1996
- 10 Year Limited Delamination
- 1 Year Limited on Door
- 3 Year/20,000 Cycle Limited on Door & Operator System
- 20 Year Limited on Kynar Premium Finish Option
- Highly Engineered for High Thermal Efficiency.
The Thermacore® product line’s unique manufacturing process provides a CFC-free, fully encapsulated, foamed-in-place panel which maintains R-value performance year-round – and year in and year out.
- Strong, Lightweight, Attractive, and Durable.
Thermacore® 591 doors feature roll-formed, hot-dipped galvanized steel exterior panels designed for exceptional strength and sound suppression capabilities.
- Superior Field Serviceability.
Thermacore® has a special internal construction that allows hinges to be placed anywhere along the panel’s length permitting customization on the job site — for fast and precise installation, repair, or retrofit.
- Built with the Best Technology in the Business.
The 591 is manufactured using Overhead Door Corporation’s proprietary, computer-controlled fabrication process.
Overhead Door Company of South Florida, a division of DuraServ, has been in the commercial door and loading dock industry for years and committed “to be the most trusted sales and service distributor in our market”.
We offer Overhead Door- Thermacore 591 Insulated Sectional Door model steel-polyurethane-steel panel construction provides a thermal barrier that withstands extreme climatic conditions and the most demanding environmental requirements.
Overhead Door Company of South Florida leads you from design, sales, installation, and service of the safest and efficient commercial doors and loading dock system in South Florida – Miami, Miramar, West Palm, Broward, Dade, Monroe County, Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, and Doral. We have the products and skilled technicians to keep your doors and dock operational all the time. Our fleet of well-trained technicians and stocked trucks are ready to fix anything that might get broken.