Business owners in Hickory, NC know the importance of fire prevention and observed the precautionary measures for the safety of their employees, assets, and facilities from fire accidents that may happen.
In the scenario of a real fire, once the fire started in your business facility and progresses to the point of being unstoppable, worst case nothing will be left of your facility. To improve your warehouse and factories business operation and protection against fire and smoke, investing in fire-rated doors offer a vital role in keeping flames and smoke from spreading to different portions of the building.
Fire-rated doors like rolling steel fire-rated service doors in Hickory, NC are specially designed to resist the extreme heat of fires. They can also serve as an exit for easy escape in case of an emergency.
What is an Overhead Door- Fireking 630 Series – Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door Hickory, NC?
The Overhead Door- Fireking 630 Series- Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door is designed for masonry mounted applications including facilities with paint booths, file rooms, material storage locations, warehouses, shared walls between businesses, public record storage, and public buildings such as libraries. Customized fire doors are available for conveyor openings.
These doors feature a mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized) that enables easy drop test and reset of the fire door in just seconds. Fusible links are mounted on both sides of the wall that separate to automatically close the door in case of fire. Additional safety and protection features are available, including Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device, FireLite® vision lites, smoke detectors, horns, and strobes.
- Max Width – 41’2” (12548 mm)
- Max Height – 25’4” (7722 mm)
- Galvanized or Stainless steel, in a variety of gauges
- Slat profile available in curved or flat
- Standard finish available in gray, tan, white, or brown
- Labels Available for MasonryApplications
- UL 1-1/2 hr (FM is optional)
- UL/ULC 3 hr (FM is optional)
- UL oversized door (FM is optional)
- Nfpa-80, New York City and State of California (Csfm) Compliant
- Mechanical auto resettable hoist (non-motorized)
- Enables easy drop test and reset of the fire door in seconds
- Fusible Link for Added Safety – Fusible link separates at 165°F (74°C) to automatically close the door in case of fire
- Viscous Governor Technology – Controls the rate of door descent during a fire while reducing noise and vibration for quieter door operation
- Innovative Planetary Gear Design – Ensures years of reliable service and drop-out performance
- Distribution centers
- Parking garages
Overhead Door Company of the Foothills, a division of DuraServ, offers reliable Overhead Doors rolling steel fire-rated service doors for fire protection with innovative design, and optimized performance of the business operation in Hickory, NC. Additional benefits including energy efficiency, climate control, and sound control are available with FireKing® Insulated Fire Door.
Rolling steel fire-rated doors product line designed to meet your project needs in Hickory, NC but not limited to:
- Overhead Door- Fireking 631 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 634 Series – Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door- Fireking 630 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door- Model 640 Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door- Model 641 Stainless Steel Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door- Model 660 Integral Frame Rolling Fire Counter Door
Our team at Overhead Door Company of the Foothills has been furnishing and installing, the highest quality of commercial doors, dock equipment, and accessories in the Hickory area for over 23 years. Our skilled technicians are trained to evaluate your doors and loading dock system problem, work with you to determine the optimum solution, and implement the best repair or replacement.
We are a team of factory-trained service technicians and work 24/7 around the clock to keep your loading dock equipment operating safely and efficiently. We strive to minimize your downtime. If it’s part of the loading dock environment or commercial doors, we can supply it and get you back in operation quickly
We can visit your business at our service areas: Hickory, Morganton, Lenoir, Statesville, Troutman, Lincolnton, Asheville, West Jefferson, Mount Airy, Clemmons, Pilot Mountain, Winston Salem, Mocksville, Newton-Conover, Claremont, Taylorsville, Wilkesboro, Boone, Black Mountain, Marion, and Spruce Pine.