The Hormann-Flexon high-performance roll-up doors are specially designed and developed to meet the requirements of the industrial market.
Facility Managers in the industrial facility are concern with the operation of using the interior and exterior doors on how to ensure efficiency and the traffic flow. The frequent openings and closing of the industrial doors put the security of the facility at risk.
High-speed roll-up door enhances warehouse and industrial safety, improve traffic flow, and reduce the energy cost to increase business profit. These are manufactured to offer superior protection and safety.
The Speed-Master® 1600 L Eco is equipped with heavy-duty 12 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel guide tracks and a standard built-in light grid. The front covers conveniently open for ease in re-setting the door when required. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway, as compared to other doors that use only photocells. The low-profile track dimensions of 7-1/4″ wide x 4-1/2″ projection enable the Eco to fit into areas with limited clearance.
Sectional Design with 58 oz. Panel Material
The Eco’s panel is constructed of 58 oz./sq. yd., anti-static, puncture-resistant, nylon-reinforced PVC material, one full-width vision area made of clear PVC is standard, and heavy-duty interlocking aluminum hinge profiles located above and below the vision area to provide panel stability. The sectional panel design allows for easy replacement of materials if needed after a hit. A variety of panel colors are available to accommodate any color scheme: Pure Orange RAL 2004, Gentian Blue RAL 5010, Zinc Yellow RAL 1018, Carmine Red RAL 3002, Agate Gray RAL 7038, Pure White RAL 9010.
Optional UPS Emergency Battery Pack
The Speed-Master® 1600 L Eco is only available with the HFCB 1-phase control box. A special UPS emergency battery pack is optional and provides peace-of-mind in case of a power failure. If power is lost to the door, the UPS emergency battery pack automatically opens the door once to allow personnel to quickly exit the area. This low maintenance design is free of springs, counterbalance systems, and other high maintenance parts that are typically required for emergency opening. When the battery is low, an alarm sounds to signal time for a replacement. Replacing the battery is a simple process that takes just a few minutes.
- Colors: Orange, Blue, Yellow, Red, Gray, White
- Guide Tracks – Standard: Heavy-duty, 12-gauge, galvanized steel with removable front covers. Guide tracks are 7-1/4″ wide x 4-1/2″ deep with an 8’0″ high light grid built-in.
- Optional: Stainless steel.
- Direct-Drive Motor – Compact, self-monitoring direct-drive motor has a patented built-in safety brake and is maintenance-free.
- Application/ Size Range – Interior or exterior applications. Up to 12’0″ wide x 12’0″ high.
- OperatingSpeed – Up to 60″ per second up and 30″ per second down.
- Panel – Patented, sectional design constructed of 58 oz./sq. yd., reinforced, puncture-resistant PVC panels connected with heavy-duty aluminum hinge profiles.
- Vision – Full-width vision area made of high-quality PVC is standard. Consult factory for additional vision areas.
- Control Box – Standard: HFCB 1-phase, hardwired. 230 v / 1-phase / 60 Hz / 3-phase output power requirement.
- Safety Devices – Standard: 8’0″ high light grid built into guide tracks.
- Custom Panel Prints – Make an impression with our customized panel prints! Logos, pictures, and text may be digitally printed onto our door panels. The images are durable, UV treated, and waterproof. The maximum image size is 7’0″ wide x 3’0″ high.
Since 2001, Just-Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, has been providing high-quality and dependable commercial doors and loading docks to industrial businesses in the Mid-Atlantic regions. Our team of professionals offers design consultations and evaluate the performance of your existing doors against other door options for commercial and industrial operations.
We provide 24/7 parts and service, and maintenance programs for your high-speed doors and other industrial doors in your facility.
Contact us at the following numbers:
- Sterling, VA (703) 450-2800
- Baltimore, MD (410) 536-0505
- Jamesburg, NJ (609) 448-6550
- South Windsor, CT (860)528-1036
Servicing Sterling, VA, Baltimore, MD, Jamesburg, NJ, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, New Haven, CT, Farmington, CT, Windsor, CT, Hartford, CT, Fairfield, CT, and Springfield, MA.