Commercial solutions improve business buildings’ value by maximizing the spaces and create an aesthetic design for various industries. As the modern trend of construction evolves, the indoors and outdoors areas are blend to make a transitional business look and for space utilization.
Here are the features why you should consider an aluminum full view door installation to your commercial business:
Wayne-Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View doors are the preferred choice when visibility and light transmission are just as important as aesthetics. Aluminum Full View sectional doors are weather-resistant and virtually maintenance-free and are ideal for commercial applications such as service stations, car washes, and auto dealerships.
Perfectly suited for applications where maximum light and visibility are desired, Wayne-Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View doors help create a pleasant interior environment while offering a warm and open look from the exterior. Aluminum Full-View doors feature an aluminum bottom section with three to seven clear upper sections, depending upon size.
Wayne Dalton – Full View 452 Aluminum Sectional DoorIdeal for larger installations and applications where insulation and durability are important, the Aluminum Full-View 452 features 1/2″ insulated SSB glass, held in place with aluminum molding and sealed with butyl glazing tape. Alternative glazing options include 1/4″ thick plate and wire polished glass
Materials & ConstructionAluminum Full-View doors are manufactured using high-quality materials for excellent durability. All stiles and rails are extruded aluminum alloy 6063-T6 and feature a beveled edge around panels. Stiles and rails can be clear anodized (standard) or finished with a white or brown powder coat finish. Tracks and hardware are manufactured from hot-dipped galvanized steel, and the doors feature vinyl seals between sections and on the bottom of the door.
Doors shall be Model K-AL aluminum sectional type as manufactured by Wayne-Dalton. Sections – All rails and stiles are extruded aluminum alloy 6063T6 with clear satin anodized finish. Optional baked-on acrylic finish, color as selected from standard finishes. Sections are 2” thick. Stiles and rails to be joined together with self-tapping screws. The ends of the bottom section are through-bolted. Panels and glass are held in place by aluminum molding and sealed with butyl glazing tape. Doors over 12’ 2” wide will be equipped with one or more integral 2 1/4” reinforcing fins, as required by size and weight of the door. Bottom section panel inserts shall be clear satin anodized aluminum (or painted finish to match door color). The glazed bottom section is not recommended. Vinyl U-shaped astragal weather-stripping is furnished as standard.
- Tracks – Hot-dipped galvanized steel graduated for weathertight closing, 2” or 3” as required by size and weight of the door.
- Hardware – Hinges and brackets shall be made from hot-dipped galvanized steel. Track rollers to be bearing with case hardened inner races sized to suit track type.
- Counterbalance – Minimum 10,000 cycle rated helical wound torsion springs. Optional high cycle springs.
- Locking Device – Interior slide lock suitable for padlocking.
- Exhaust Ports – The bottom seal is standard, optional PVC jamb and head seal.
- Glazing – 1/8” DSB glass standard in intermediate and top sections. Optional 1/8” or 1/4” Tempered Glass, 1/8” Polycarbonate (Lexan), 1/4” Acrylic (Plexiglass), 1/2” Insulated DSB, 1/4” Wire. Special glass types not shown are available, please consult the factory. Solid aluminum panels may be specified instead of glass.
- Ventilation Panels – Optional perforated aluminum panels or expanded mesh aluminum panels are available in a variety of patterns to suit flow requirements.
Since 1995, Passport Door and Dock Systems provides business owners and facility managers with the latest commercial doors manufactured by Wayne Dalton for easy access to your facilities. We will keep your commercial doors safe and secure.
Being your one-stop-shop for commercial door and loading dock equipment includes 24/7 Parts and Service:
- Full fleet of service and installation trucks
- Fully stocked warehouse
- Team of factory trained and fully qualified service technicians – some with over 25 years of experience
- Team of knowledgeable coordinators to take your call
Find a door from Passport Door and Dock Systems to best suit your needs in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, Burlington, and Henderson, North Carolina. Contact us in Raleigh: (919) 639-0334 and Farmville: (252) 753-6100 or for a service request.