You want to spend less time in preparing for the loading and unloading of goods when the dock starts to get busy. And because of that, a hydraulic dock leveler is one of the choices that can help you cut down on that time. The Serco line of hydraulic dock levelers gives various economical and reliable choices to keep your business running smoothly. The hydraulic leveler is raised and lowered at the touch button unlike the mechanical leveler. It is also easy in maintenance. The Serco hydraulic dock leveler is a leader in the industry when it comes to hydraulically operated dock levelers and are known for its strength and durability.
A hydraulic dock leveler is created for both structural integrity when it comes to operation and safety features for the personnel’s protection. Hydraulic dock levelers are push-button activated. It maximizes raise and lip extension functions to full power with the use of hydraulic cylinders. It also has available multi-unit hydraulic pump and motor stations.
This dock leveler is easy to operate and is the lowest maintenance available. When it comes to safety, it is one of the loading dock choices because these levelers contain an in-line velocity fuse to avoid free fall in a truck pull-out station.
Its main function is to give safe and durable bridge between the building and the trailer. The bridge allows safe transportation of material in loading docks and for the safety of the workers.
Below are the design highlights for its business operations:
- SafeTFrame Design – adds more steel and structural strength to the rear frame of the dock leveler and permits the dock leveler to be leveled in the pit without using steel shims which can change over time.
- Patented HydraMax powered-in/powered-out lip extension mechanism – uses a double acting cylinder to give a smooth activation to the powered lip extension.
- Regenerative Hydraulics – this is used to level up the out-stroke speed of piston of a cylinder that acts double. The fluid from the rod end of the cylinder regrows with the flow of the pump. The fluid being supplied to the blind end of the cylinder is greater than the pump flow rate because of its volume.
- Yielded Hydraulic lip – make use of an “in line” pressure relief valve, maintains the lip in an extended position and the deck lowers with the lip extended position once a vehicle departs.
- Non-Metallic Push-button Control Panel (Non-Interlock Capable) – a switch mechanism to control some features of a machine or a process.
- Models can be provided with an emergency stop button or mushroom-style stop button which terminates the movement of the leveler at any point during the cycle.
- Hydraulic Velocity Fuse Safety Stop – this is one of the design highlights that avoids the unexpected stop of hydraulic fluid pressure. Designed to allow systems to continue or at least not fail in times of a system breach. A 16” lip standard is also available as one of its design highlights.
Looking for a hydraulic dock leveler wherein its design highlights are excellent, full of quality and getting ready to build? At American Roll Up Door, a division of Duraserv, our team helps in designing and giving efficient and safe hydraulic dock leveler to ensure your industry runs smoothly. If you want to maintain your dock leveler, contact us in our service areas phone number. Jacksonville: (904) 695‐0950 | Orlando: (407) 857‐2427 | Tampa: (813) 643‐7000 or visit our websites: https://www.americanrollupdoor.com/contact/and https://www.americanrollupdoor.com/service-request/.